To celebrate publication of Venom, book two in the epic fantasy trilogy, Isle of Storm and Sorrow, we sat down (digitally!) with Bex Hogan for a quick fire Q&A.
Read on to find out which Hogwarts house Bex belongs to as well as who she thinks would make the perfect Marianne version of Viper and Venom.
- The first album you ever bought: Jagged Little Pill by Alanis Morrisette
- The book you’ve read the most times: My ancient copy of Grimm’s Fairy Tales
- If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what would your one luxury item be: Sun cream. I burn very easily!
- The last song you listened to: Speak to Me by Amy Lee
- The last time you went to the cinema: In November to see Frozen 2. It was my daughter’s first trip to the cinema!
- The thing you could never give up: My family
- The book (by another author) that you wish you had written: Labyrinth by Kate Mosse
- If you could pick any actress to play your latest lead character: Zendaya would make an amazing Marianne
- The person you call when you need cheering up: My mum
- The Hogwarts house you belong to is: Hufflepuff