- If I were to be stranded on a desert island, my one luxury item would be… unlimited pens and paper. Actually, scratch that… gimme a jet ski.
- The last song I listened to… You’re Welcome from the Moana soundtrack. I’m trying to master the rap section.
- The book I always recommend to others… The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton, but people are always intimidated by how long it is.
- My favourite chocolate bar… Snickers. I keep one in my bag for “emergencies”.
- The thing I could never give up… CHEESE! It brings me so much joy.
- My choice of superpower… Super speed-reading, please. It makes me anxious that there isn’t enough time to read ALL the books.
- The book (by another author) that I wish I had written… The Hunger Games. I think it’s perfect.
- The person I call when I need cheering up… I never, ever use my phone to call people. Texting all the way.
- If I could go back to any time in history… London in 1666/1667, on the condition that I’d be plague-resistant and fireproof.
- The best invention ever… the kettle. I couldn’t write without tea.
Find out more about Zoella Book Club Book Girlhood and Cat Clarke’s other books here.