Sarah Mussi, author of YA thriller You Can’t Hide, answers our quickfire questions…
- When I was 5 years old I wanted to be… An explorer! I wanted to find a new undiscovered country – possible a magical one too!
- If I were to be stranded on a desert island, my one luxury item would be… My laptop, so I can write and write to my heart’s content (with limitless internet access too! Obviously).
- The first album I ever bought… Was … ‘No, I can’t forget this evening, Or your face as you were leaving, But I guess that’s just the way the story goes’ – Harry Nilsson Without You
- The book I always recommend to others … Ray Frensham – Teach Yourself Screenwritng (this is the best resource I’ve ever come across for aspiring writers).
- My favourite chocolate bar … Green & Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate with Ginger
- The item I have more of than anything else … Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books. Books.Books. Books.
- The last time I went to the cinema … Was to see was BlacKkKlansman – a 2018 American biographical crime comedy-drama film directed by Spike Lee – I saw it in Peckham Odeon.