To celebrate the publication of the sequel – and conclusion – to Top 10 bestseller Everless, we are running a reading sprint challenge over the next two weekends. Starting on Saturday 10th September, we’ll be running various reading sprints at particular times of day so you can join in re-reading this epic duology in the way that suits you best.
To join in, all you need to do is grab your copies of Everless and Evermore and read them (if you haven’t read them they’re AMAZING reads).
You can follow our sprint regime outlined below or read for as long (or as little) as you like. We’ll be tweeting along over the weekend, sharing our reactions and how addicted we are to the book – because this series is VERY addictive, trust us!
More details below:
BOOK 1 (EVERLESS) READING SPRINT
- Saturday 10th August – 10am – 12pm
- Saturday 10th August – 2pm – 3pm
- Saturday 10th August – 6pm – 7.30pm
- Sunday 11th August – 2pm – 3.30pm
BOOK 2 (EVERMORE) READING SPRINT
- Saturday 17th August – 10am – 12pm
- Saturday 17th August – 2pm – 3pm
- Saturday 17th August – 6pm – 7.30pm
- Saturday 18th August – 2pm – 3.30pm
We hope you enjoy the readalong and be sure to share your reactions, photos and more on social and tag us @teambkmrk!