- The first album I ever bought… A Marilyn Manson album I think.
- My favourite chocolate bar… Has to be the Boost bar.
- The last time I went to the cinema… I saw a special showing of ‘Starship Troopers’. The ideal midnight film.
- The book (by another author) that I wish I had written… ‘Invisible Cities’ by Italo Calvino. Part novel, part poetry, all perfection.
- The one piece of advice I would give my teenage self… You’ll enjoy university far more than school, but you need to do the work to get there.
- If I had to choose between saying everything I think or never speaking again… This is nightmarish! I’d probably choose to be mute, but that’s so tough.
- My favourite city in the world… I lived in San Francisco for a while back in 2012 and I still miss it.
- The person I call when I need cheering up… My dear old mum.
- If I could go back to any time in history… I’d like to see Britain before the Roman invasion.
- My most used emoji… I’m pretty into the two moon faces. They represent the duality of man.
Find out more about Leo Hunt’s latest novel Phantom